Monday 4 April 2016

Happy Monday

Happy Monday

Although it is officially spring, the weather today was anything spring like but rather cold and snowy.  I heard today that this was the most snow we have had at this time of the year in over 40 years.  Regardless of the winter weather, I decided to share a very spring like card today.

I stamped and embossed on vellum and coloured the image on the back with prismacolour pencil crayons.  The stamp and die set is one of my favourites from Simon Says Stamp and is called Roses For Your.  The paper square was die cut with Simon Says Stamp stitched square dies.  The paper is digital from Pink Petticoat (sadly now defunct) and the "have a beautiful day" stamp is from Hobby Lobby.

I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

  1. Shelley, your card is lovely! It definitely has a spring-like feel and is exactly what I needed for a perk this week with our crazy weather. Nice to see you posting again : )

    ReplyDelete